Ottawa Meeting Rooms
Looking for downtown Ottawa meeting rooms to meet up with your team members? Or a client? Maybe to host an interview or training session? Look no further! Here at the Office on Gloucester, we have two great rooms suitable for all types of meetings including one-on-one interviews, client business meetings, usability testing sessions, and training sessions. We also offer front desk reception to greet your guests on arrival. Additionally, we are the lucky neighbours of Grounded Kitchen, Coffee & Bar who have a variety of catering options should you wish to have your meeting catered.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN OUR MEETING ROOMS?
- Large whiteboard with an assortment of markers
- WIFI as well as wired internet access
Fortune BayMeeting Room - up to 4 people
- The smallest of our meeting rooms, Fortune Bay can accommodate groups of up to four people. This space works especially well for hosting one-on-one interviews or small team meetings.
Bay of FundyBoardroom - up to 8 people
- Bay of Fundy is a traditional, boardroom-style meeting room space that is great for presentations, larger group-style interviews, or team meetings of up to eight people.
Flexible Meeting SpaceTraining Room - up to 10 people
- Our Flexible Meeting Space is a great option if you need a flexible layout for your meeting. Perfect for presentations, training sessions, team meetings of up to ten people.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question not covered below? Feel free to give us a call at 613-317-7330 and we will be happy to help!
Can I create multiple meeting room bookings at the same time?
How far in advance do I need to make a reservation?
We don’t have a minimum advance booking time – if you need to use a meeting room and we have one available, you can book it!
Can I have my meeting catered?
Where would be a good place to park?
There are a number of public parking lots around our building – check out this map from Parkopedia to see what might work best for you! There is also short term street parking right outside our front door if your meeting is just an hour, or if you need to drop off some items at the start of the day.
Do you have a reception area?
Yes we do! Our warm, comfortable reception area is a great place for your guests to relax if they arrive early – or if your next interviewee arrives before the previous interview has wrapped up.
Ready to learn more about The Office?
100 Gloucester Street, Suite 300
Ottawa, ON K2P 0A4
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm